To find accommodation in Leeds you can either apply for social housing from the local authority (Leeds City Council); housing from a Housing Association; or rent private accommodation from a landlord or letting agency. You can also buy a house using a mortgage. It is important to know your options and also what your rights are when you live in different types of accommodation.

If you are an asylum seeker, you can find out what you need to do about your housing when you get refugee status here, on our partner website, www.transitionguide.org.uk.

In This Section

Last Updated: 8 October 2022

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Go to Top