Housing associations provide rented housing which is similar to local councils and can be a suitable option for people on a low income.

Housing associations do not make a profit. They are often called Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) or Registered Providers (RPs).

Applying to a housing association

You can apply to housing associations by contacting them directly. You can also apply to some of them by registering with Leeds Homes (CBL – Choiced Based Lettings).

You can find a list of Housing Associations and how to apply on the Leeds City Council website:

List of Housing Associations

Last Updated: 13 May 2019

Print Friendly, PDF & Email