Please read the following terms and conditions, which apply to any use made by you of information or other material contained on the New to Leeds website.
By using New to Leeds you are accepting our Terms and Conditions from the date you first use this website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The New to Leeds website contains links to other websites and services. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Any dealings with services accessed using the New to Leeds website is entirely at your own risk.
- We have tried to make sure that the information on this website is both accurate and complete. However, we accept no responsibility for any damages or loss arising from the use of this information.
- We have tried to make sure content on this website could not be deemed offensive to an individual or a collection of individuals.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- This website was designed specifically to comply with the WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.0 Standards. More info about WCAG and W3C, and these standards, can be found here.
- Copyright Leeds City Council & Touchstone – what do you think from your experience?
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.